Administrator (Account Co-ordinator)
Salary: £10 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £10 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week). You’ll receive excellent support and training for role.
- It’s a temporary coordinator role within the Account Management function.
- Focus on administration activities to support the Account Managers in their relationships with corporate scheme clients
- Candidate will been to be customer facing (ie, able to speak with customers over the phone, responding to emails, writing letters) and have exceptional time management skills
- Candidate will need to be comfortable with working to deadlines and maintaining a professional approach to all client communication
- Deal with large business to business corporate clients, supporting the administration of the pension schemes and are regulated by the FCA
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience working in financial services and ideally corporate pensions/corporate savings
- Desirable would be some experience in a client facing role
- Must have finance experience, must have dealt with work regulated by the FCA, need to understand working practices and regulations
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.