Customer Service Administrator
Pay Rate: £10 Per Hour
As one of the UK’s largest financial groups, Our client scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues’ ambitions. As part of the group you’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am to 5:30pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working in the pensions department
- Telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
What’s in it for you?
- Good communication – oral and written
- Good customer service and administrative skills
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups