Customer Service Administrator
Pay Rate: £9.50 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to become permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.50 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week across a shift pattern between the hours 8:30am to 4:30pm, 9am to 5pm or 9:30am to 5:30pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
What’s in it for you?
- Customer service experience is required
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication – oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.