Salary: £9.50 per hour
As one of the UK’s largest financial groups, our client’s scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues’ ambitions. As part of the group you’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.50 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (Overtime Available). During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- To support Customer Services Team to manage Stakeholder implementation of new merchant accounts
- To offer customers excellent support and service, meeting their expectations and providing the best solutions for their needs to counteract the threat of competitive offers
- Data entry of applications onto digital system
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication - oral and written
- Attention to Detail
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of extension of contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups