Pay Rate: £9.92 per hour
Temporary Role: 6 months initially
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Do you have a natural empathy with people? Could you help customers going through difficult times recover their credit worthiness? Then there couldn’t be a better time to join our client, a leading bank , as they integrate brands, systems and teams to build an exciting future for their customers.
In your role as Customer Consultant in the Customer Priority Team you will use your excellent communication skills and rapport building to assist their most vulnerable customers. The bank know these are challenging economic times, which is why they are committed to helping our customers through them.
- You will initiate imaginative repayment solutions that meet customer needs and conduct customer account investigations of account histories to maximize contact and collection opportunities.
- You’ll take responsibility for recovering arrears and protecting the bank’s interests whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer care.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
Right from the start, you will be given full training and all the support you need with a 4 week Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00pm Induction Course. This will be followed by a further 4 weeks on the job training, side by side.
So you don’t need previous experience of finance or banking. They will help you to obtain a full understanding of their operational policies and procedures plus give you an awareness of regulatory practices and constraints.
The shift patterns are Monday – Friday 8.00am till 7.30pm and Saturday 8:00am to 1:00pm. They are committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition they have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, and Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum.
My client will consider anyone who has gained telephone experience, dealing with volume calls
. You will need to be able to demonstrate empathy, listening and problem solving skills. You will also need to have basic IT skills.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.