Could you help our Client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our Client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working ideally 08:00-16:00 but could be 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday within the Fraud and Disputes department. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Investigating fraud enquiries
- Internal telephone calls with colleagues
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
What's in it for you?
- Good IT skills essential
- Excellent work ethic
- Data entry skills essential
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Good transport links with bus stop immediately outside and rail station 10 minute walk to site entrance.
- On site canteen, microwaves, break room, vending machines and pool table
Customers are at the heart of everything that our Client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.