£19.00 - £23.00 p/h
Join our Client and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our Client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
Join our Client and you'll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role with the possibility of extension. You will be working 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with some flexibility of working from home in addition to travelling within the UK. Hourly rate will be no more than £19-£20 p/h if you live outside London and up to £23 p/h within Central London. This is a demanding role as you will be supporting 4 Multiple Directors/Head of Finance on a daily basis.
- Diary management: requirement to be able to manage multiple diaries, understand priorities for your Head of Finance and be adaptable/flexible where required.
- Expenses: Following policy; timeline/processing for Head of Finance/approving on behalf of Head of Finance
- Travel management:
- Meeting Coordination and support with actions, packs etc.
- HR & Performance Management support - workday/ year planning/ discover learning
- Ad-hoc support as required by Head of Finance
- Holiday booking for direct reports
- Producing organisation charts
- Maintaining Headcount records
- Project tasks as required
- Mailbox support
What's in it for you?
- An excellent organiser and communicator; with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills.
- Provide a highly organised and professional service, ensuring that organisational and administrative requirements are met in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous PA experience working for a Director level
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deal with all stakeholders through to senior level
- Advanced IT skills essential
- Excellent work ethic
- Good rate of pay
- Flexible working
- Fantastic opportunity
- Potential to extend
Our Client is working together to build a values-led culture. Submit your application and become part of the team.
Join our Client to experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues can make a difference every day.