Pay Rate: £11.76 Per Hour
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, Our client scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 3 month temporary role. You will be working in the debt department. You'll be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Opening posts, understanding/interpreting and transferring data at a basic level
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Maintain records for audit purposes
What's in it for you?
- Admin experience would be beneficial
- Basic IT, excel skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.