Atm Analyst (Part Time)
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour
Working days: Mondays & Tuesdays
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month part time temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £8.75 per hour. You will be working Monday's and Tuesday 9am-5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying the dispute made by the customer
- Investigate claims to make a decision on if it is a legit claim and refund the customer.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
What's in for you?
- It will Suit someone who has just finished Uni or college who's looking for some experience within a financial service background
- Good communication - oral and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our clients end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK