Pay Rate: £17 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £17 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week flexible between 8am-5pm. During your first 6 weeks you'll receive excellent support and training hence no holidays will be taken during this period.
- To provide technical support to Estates Team
- Finding and Collating information from files for deceased customers tracing the benefactors in order to settle and distribute money owed from Estates
- Analyse and report on daily MI results to gain an understanding of the root causes should any deviation from plan occur. Adapt future plans accordingly.
- Work alongside Team Manager to plan and forecast the medium/long term position for the team
- Understand and articulate the teams current work position, or future plans, at any given time
- Manage and process Order IT requests for team
- Support Manager with recruitment when required
- Attain personal accreditation on team tasks through your own development plan objectives
- Deliver training within your team task skillset
- Authorise and control customer payment authorisation
- Provide daily stats on Complaints/Breaches to Manager
What's in it for you?
- Strong administration background of 2 years
- knowledge of Microsoft Packages especially word and excel
- Show ongoing commitment and support to achieve team outcomes
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Good connectivity to Local buses and rail routes
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.