Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Pay Rate: £10 Per Hour
Length: 6 Months assignment
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Join our client and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
Join our client and you'll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am to 5:30pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the Pensions Department
- Telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries regarding Pensions
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training by a Leading Banking Group
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our clients approach to inclusivity means all of their colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference, every day.
Our client is committed to a values-led, inclusive culture which means their colleagues work together to achieve the best results for their customers.