Location: Charlton Place, Andover
Pay Rate : £13 per hour
Our client is a market leader in long term loans in the farm business sector. With ninety years' experience, we have developed a first class reputation for supporting progressive farm businesses, including those with diverse rural enterprises. We have an Agent Network that now extends to over 150 Chartered Surveyor Offices throughout England, Wales & Scotland.
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
This a 6 months temporary role. These position are offering a pay rate of £13 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm 35 hours a week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Assist customers wanting to make a variety of changes to their loan agreements including part or early full repayment and restructuring of existing borrowing.
- Respond to a variety of ad-hoc questions from customers received by phone or in written correspondence.
- React to time critical system driven prompts to make pre-agreed changes to loan agreements and loans reaching the planned term end.
- Produce fixed rate break costs calculations and cross check the output of colleagues ensuring that personal work output exceeds required quality expectations.
- Assist customers wanting to extend interest only lending facilities at the end the original loan term via informed choice selling discussions and submitting proposals to the Credit team.
- Responsible for the input and checking of our client's daily lending rates.
- Involvement in a variety of small ad-hoc projects.
- Continually review and routinely challenge processes in order to improve the customer experience or effectiveness.
What's in it for you?
- Customer focussed attitude: provide a range of high quality customer services ensuring these meet the needs of customers and taking advantage of all lead generation and cross-selling opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail to enable them to calculate repayment statements and prepare loan alteration documentation.
- Strong communication skills: lease with customers and other internal/external parties over the phone and through written correspondence
- Being a self-starter, team player and capable of operating in a small team within a busy environment.
- A high standard of attention to detail is paramount in this role which spans a wide variety of processes and customer requests.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team within a Banking industry leader
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK