Customer Service Administrator
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
Working within the Claims Administration department co-ordinating all enquiries for new and existing claims. Acting as the first response switchboard operator answering and directing all calls relating to insurance claims to the right departments.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour. You will be working a 7 hour day between either 8:00 till 16:00 or 10:00 till 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch, total 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays (9:00 -13:00) with a day in lieu during the week if worked a Saturday. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Answer customer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all Inbound claim customer call activity is handled in accordance with agreed quality and service level standards
- Ensure system data and notes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent telephony skills and customer service experience
- Familiarity with Windows and common windows office applications
- Attention to detail while working to defined productivity and quality targets
- Good communication- oral and written
- Self/work organisation - Is able to plan and co-ordinate their own work load in line with company requirements whilst recognising the workload of those around
- Claims background would be beneficial
- Performance review & development - pro-actively monitors their own performance in line with required standards and takes personal ownership for ongoing development requirements.
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK