Part-time Class 2 Driver
We are working with an exceptional client to find their next driver.
Based in Wellington (Taunton) and working in selling packaging materials they are a company that have been in business for over 40 years and offer excellent customer service and quality products. They supply a large range of ready-made packaging items but also fulfil bespoke orders as and when asked.
This is great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-regarded and professional company that is passionate passionate about delivering excellent service to their customers.
- £ 10p/h base salary
- Free car parking
- Only daytime/midday work (no nights out, weekends or long-haul runs)
- Fantastic energy and team environment.
- Stability within a company with strong roots and focus on staff retention.
Ideally you shall be:
- a Class B driver and experience with 7.5t and 12t trucks.
- Able to cover the Devon/Somerset areas.
- Want to work 20-25 hours weekly, Monday - Friday 12-5pm
- A bonus (but not essential) would be flexibility in operating hours to meet the client's needs.
- Highly reliable
- Have a can-do, positive attitude.
- Have your own transport due to the location of the site.
- Be able to carry out a level of manual work, as some work in loading and unloading vans may be occasionally needed.
To find out more please apply with a CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to Robyn Ough at Pertemps, Exeter.