We are working with one of the UK's leading warehousing and distribution companies who are now seeking their next warehouse superstars for their operation in Bridgwater. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a range of benefits that could include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments and many more.
As a warehouse operative your duties will be as follows :
- Accurately receive, assemble and load customer orders
- Handle stock with care and consideration
- Contribute to a clean and safe work environment
- Pick goods efficiently and in a timely manner
- Operate the IT system
- Operate mechanical handling equipment
To be successful in this position you will need to bring a true commitment to customer and a desire to provide a first-class service. The following attributes would also be great to have:
- 6 months previous warehouse/logistics work experience.
- Able to complete physical demanding work
- Past experience working in multi temperature environments (not essential)
- Work well as part of a team
- Able to prioritise your work
- Always adhere to H&S rules
This job offers the chance to join a great company and to get a foot in the door to then hopefully become a permanent employee. The job is 40 hours a week with a variety of open shift patterns working 5 out 7 days of the week. To find out more apply online with your CV.