As S Club 7 once said 'reach for the stars', in the Exeter Industrial office of Pertemps we do that every day.
To help us do this we are looking for a permanent recruitment consultant to join us.
We are looking for someone with recruitment experience so I won't bore you with the usual blurb, you know the score. More importantly here's some of the benefits in it for you:
- Freedom to develop your own style and brand with full backup
- Ongoing one to one training with your manager
- Enhanced training from the Pertemps Training Team
- Opportunities to entertain your clients, be that at the rugby, horse racing, football etc
- A base salary of £21,000
- Open ended commission
- Endless free coffee
- Opportunities to guide people with their next career choice
- Monthly dream team cash prizes
- Dress down Fridays
- Regional quiz nights (we need a history specialist ideally!)
- Go Karting championship (this year's winner is going to the Monaco grand Prix)
The desk you will move onto has a client base in excess of 300, so there is plenty to get your teeth into. The office has a great team environment, attributes we look for in our team are:
- Someone who can communicate professionally and effectively.
- Someone with drive and ambition who understands that the harder you work the luckier you become.
- Someone to become part of the team and part of the Pertemps Family.
We want someone who wants to create a career for themselves, take all opportunities given to them and someone who, above all else, wants to give exceptional service to their clients and candidates.
Just in case you were still wandering why you should apply for this job over that of one of our competitors……have they been named by The Sunday Times as one of the 'Best 100 Companies to Work For' twelve years in a row? No? I didn't think so.
To apply you will need a CV and if you have a cover letter that would be beneficial too.
Hit the apply button and let's see where it goes.......