Salary: £22000 + Commission
We are searching for a Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join our experienced and committed team of consultants and administrators to build on the success of our Exeter branch. This is a great opportunity, offering the potential to develop your own new business!
Hours: 45 Monday to Friday
As our new Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Managing and building relationships with our large, active client base and their key contacts.
- Ensuring that all vacancies and bookings are filled in a timely and effective manner.
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing permanent candidates.
- Regularly visiting clients to win new business and build relationships
- Developing your business (we value quality over quantity).
- Benefitting from a national network of branches, with access to key corporate accounts from industry-leading organisations and the provision of a 24/7 manned out of hours service (no direct on call!).
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Recruitment or Sales role.
- A proven track record of generating new and existing business.
- Experience of the commercial sector is desirable, however similar sectors will be considered.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Benefits and Perks:
- Uncapped commission structure and quarterly target-related bonus.
- Company car + fuel card after qualifying period.
- 32 days holiday per year.
- Company pension.
- Ongoing training.
- Corporate days and Black-Tie events.
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP).
- Fully-financed rewards package, giving every employee access to a huge variety of high street discounts and leisure benefits.
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in The Sunday Times' 'Top 100 Companies to Work For' over 12 consecutive years.
If this role is of interest to you then click apply now or give Dave Smith a call.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.