Our established client is currently seeking Class 2 HGV driver for ongoing temporary work in the Exeter area, with the chance to go permanent for the right candidate. They are an extremely successful company, and offer a fantastic working environment for their employees. Applicants will need to be flexible and have ideally at least 1 year UK driving experience with no more than 6 points on their licence. Pay £10.75 per hour then time and a half after 8 hours each day. Typically 0400 starts Mon to Fri with some Saturdays.
- Must have HGV Class 2 license (Cat C) with 1 year experience
- Maximum 6 points on license
- No DR10 or IN10
- Willing to do multi drop deliveries
- Good customer service skills
- Physically fit
- Well mannered, patient, and courteous persona.
- Multi drop deliveries (10 drops maximum)
- Aiding in the loading and unloading of your vehicle
- General duties that may be asked of you by the client
If you are looking for a fantastic new career opportunity and would like to work for a company that offers great job satisfaction then please apply, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.