NRS are currently recruiting a Early Years Practitioner for a lovely nursery in the Forest Hill area. For this role you will have to be a experienced Early Years Practitioner with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
You will be working with the 2-3's but from time to time you may be moved around if required.
This is a part-time permanent position, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 hours per day which is 24 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependant on the need of the nursery which is open between 7.45am - 6pm.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 2 or 3/CACHE Level 2 or 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as an Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £10,200 to £11,400 depending on experience and this position offers great support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Early Years Practitioner position please send your CV over to us
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.