Junior Architectural Technologist, Birmingham - £18k - £28k DOE
Fresh opportunity for a Junior Architectural Technologist to join a large Architectural consultancy specialising in Education, Health, Landscape, Planning, Project Management and Urban Design.
With 2 offices across the country delivering innovative solutions, from initial concepts and master planning through to delivery and completion with environmental considerations being just as important as their design process.
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Produce planning application packages
- Confident on leading a team and working on own initiative
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable
- Examples of work / portfolio is essential
Exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established Architectural consultancy offering continuous career progression and generous benefits.