Responsible for processing service call bookings. Customer Service position is essential to function effectively in a highly efficient manner, ensuring best practice techniques at every stage of the process. The role would suit an individual who is a good listener with a cheerful disposition and comfortable communicating by phone.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
" Plan and prioritise service call activities, with a focus on responding to the customer needs swiftly and with an ethos of "getting it right first time".
" Communicating internally and externally, professionally. Constantly looking for means to raise the bar when it comes to customer satisfaction.
" Manage, organise, and update relevant diaries and documentation.
" Proactively strive to perform the tasks below in a highly accurate and proficient manner, ensuring customer service is at the forefront of your considerations:
1. Booking service call with customers
2. Creating job tracking files in CRM/Tracking system, keeping these tracking files updated with job status, reviewing & completing information at the close of the job/service call to pass to the Finance team for invoicing
3. Sending confirmation emails for each booking
4. Managing engineer's diaries
5. Liaising with Engineers to ensure that correct parts are available to complete call-out work
6. Raising Purchase Orders
7. Taking / Processing Sales Enquiries
8. Order Acknowledgements
9. Printing Delivery Notes
10. Providing POD's
11. Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, continuously building on and enhancing relationships with customers to become the preferred supplier.
12. Engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of the status of all issues outstanding with customers.
13. Troubleshooting customer software issues.
14. Set up and commission new SIM connections for telematics and video solutions
15. Support and manage matics and telematics back office
16. Customer software training via Webinar
" Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
" Ability to pay attention to detail and quality.
" Time management.
" Ability to work good in tight deadlines.
" Initiative, adaptive, and willingness to learn.
" Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making
" Hands-on individual that is happy to 'roll up their sleeves' and resolve any problems or issues that may arise within the department
" Good communication and interpersonal skills
" Team player who is confident and a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
" Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
" Problem solving ability, a pro-active approach and "can do" attitude
" A strong desire to effect continuous improvements to the systems and processes
" Good planning and organisational skills
All the points above are only a selection of requirements which will be expected and not inclusive of all tasks you may be asked to perform as part of the role.