I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join my client who are based just out of the city centre.
This role will start off on a temporary basis and will lead into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Please note: this is a very busy role, there are a large volume of enquiries and it's a very busy Reception role.
Working on reception, you will be the first person that visitors will meet. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with calls and visitors at the same time.
- Welcoming all visitors on arrival
- Meeting and Greeting all visitors in a timely manor
- Ensuring the entrance area is clean and tidy
- Handling enquiries and providing customer with information
- Leasing with different departments
- Dealing with complaints
- Taking details and passing information to different departments
- Booking meetings
- Making arrangements for meetings and organising refreshments