My Client offer a fun and engaging working environment with bespoke artworks on the walls, company incentives for holidays and a laid back working environment. Based in modern offices in Wilmslow they are looking for a Romanian speaking Customer Service Executive to join their head office team.
This is a multi-faceted role in a growing business made up of over 20 employees. The individual will have a varied role, but the main responsibility will be talking new clients through the process of signing up with my client.
The role will be demanding and will suit an individual who is flexible, keen to learn and enjoys working under pressure. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the New Business manager in dealing with new referrals, communicating with clients and dealing with incoming telephone calls. This requires excellent communication, planning and organisational skills and the job holder must be constantly monitoring and re-evaluating priorities.
• Answering emails and phone calls in a professional manner
• Dealing with new business enquiries.
• Converting 'warm leads' into clients.
• Providing support to the New Business Manager in all aspects of their role.
• Converting new business leads into sales.
• Help to shape the New Business strategy and be involved in weekly team meetings.
• Be confident and gregarious with an engaging telephone manner.
• Detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Highly self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged.
• Open, engaging and keen to learn.
• Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
• Competent with Microsoft Office.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a similar role, a can do attitude and professional approach.
In return our client offers a competitive basic, great benefits and a fun and social working environment.
For further information and to apply please click apply.