My client are a specialist furniture company based in Sale. They are looking for a resilient and tenacious Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team. This role has fantastic training but will be quite independant. The ideal candidate will have previous administration and customer service experience within a customer facing role.
In return for their hard work the Customer Service advisor will receive an excellent salary, two weeks off at Christmas plus generous holidays, great pension, onsite parking and a number of charity and social events every year.
• Incoming customer service calls from clients looking for repairs/maintenance and service of their product
• Inputting calls on the system and forwarding to other departments
• Chasing contracts sent to potential clients from referrals.
• Generating reports on the system, proof reading and sending out to clients
• Inputting invoices onto Sage and sending out to clients
• Ad hoc Administrative tasks
• Assisting with administrative tasks for other departments when needed.
If this sounds like you please apply below.