Customer Relationship Manager
My client are an innovative and forward thinking developer of digital marketing solutions. They have identified the pain points encountered by the marketing departments of the most exciting global brands and created a product to remove them! With the customer experience at the forefront of their minds they have looked at what is good in the digital marketing arena and made it better! They are now on an exciting journey and need to appoint a creative and solution focussed Customer Relationship Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a pivotal role which will provide support to customers, from initial enquiries to the successful launch of their tailor made solution and beyond.
Duties include: -
• Taking and responding to all enquiries to the business
• Qualifying sales enquiries and helping to develop the client relationship from the very first touch point
• Giving clients an overview of the product and demonstrating it via desktop sharing sessions
• Making appointments for tailor made product demonstrations
• Creating client demos of the technology
• Following up on demonstrations to gain feedback and progress the client journey
• Supporting the client with technical queries and ensuring the client relationship is maintained and developed.
• Working as part of the team, undertaking ad-hoc duties as required and contributing ideas where possible.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a client facing role; delivering the highest levels of customer service at every touch point. You will be driven to find and provide solutions; enhance the customer experience and work as part of a cohesive team.
It is anticipated that you will have experience of working with various CRM systems, be able to demonstrate a proactive and tenacious approach and be a genuine team player.
In return, the company offers a competitive basic salary, lucrative profit share, generous holiday entitlement and fabulous working conditions within amazing office space.
Applications are being reviewed now with client interviews scheduled for week commencing 4th and 11th February. Apply now with your covering letter detailing why you think you are the ideal candidate for the role.