My client are an industry leading legal firm based in modern offices in Manchester city centre. they offer a generous basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension, employee assistance programme, healthcare cash plan and numerous social and reward incentives.
They are looking for an Administrator to join their growing post room department. You will be managing incoming and outgoing post, opening files, billing and managing the meeting rooms. This role has three shifts, the first week is 7:30am – 3:30pm, the second week is 8:30am – 4:30pm and the third week is 9:30am – 5:30pm on a rotating basis.
• Processing incoming post, scanning and emailing to partners
• Processing outgoing post and delivering it to the post office
• Proving support to the businesses partners and senior staff
• Support on file opening and billing
• Managing the meeting room bookings and cleaning them after meetings
• Delivering documents to court
• Arranging couriers
• Logging post
• Binding, Scanning, paginating and filing
If this sounds like you apply below!