My client are an Industry leading legal firm in the legal 500 and the Sunday times top companies to work for. They are looking for a Legal Secretary in their Real Estate team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and assertive with exceptional time management skills.
In return they are offering an industry leading package including a generous basic salary, holidays up to 33 days plus bank holidays, transport loan, Cycle to work scheme, employee assistance and Occupational Health services.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
• You will produce documents and letters as directed by fee earners
• Audio typing
• Experience with Winscribe or Bighand
• Will attend to clients by telephone and in person
• Assist fee earners with day to day administrative matters
• Opening new files, closing files and archiving,
• File organisation
• Billing procedures
• Making appointments, arranging meetings and managing diaries
• Dealing with SDLT returns and HMLR registration documents and other post completion requirements.
• Land registry searches
• Local authority searches
• Highway searches
• Administration for Commercial Conveyancing team
The successful candidate must be well organised, able to show initiative, capable of working under pressure when necessary, have excellent communication skills, be a real team player and have a flexible and professional approach with a willingness to get involved with the office as a whole.