My client are an industry leading solicitors who have been recognised by the Legal 500 as one of the north wests best firms. They are now looking to add an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer services Administrator to their Client Services team. The position involves shift work ranging between 8am and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be expected to act as a liaison for between new clients and departments, by delivering accurate contact information and a detailed description of the legal query. To display exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude. To continually adapt to change in accordance with the needs of the firm and New Business team.
Duties will include
• To act in a professional and courteous manner at all times to maximise the client experience.
• To approach enquiries with a sales-minded attitude to identify opportunities in which the firm can assist.
• To demonstrate extensive knowledge of the departments within the company and the type(s) of work that they primarily deal with.
• To communicate with clients regarding their legal queries and guide them to the appropriate department.
• To consistently obtain and process all essential client information accurately on the Proclaim system.
• To ensure customer enquiries are picked up promptly by the relevant department, by seeking feedback on a regular basis.
• To maintain positive relationships with clients to build trust and ensure repeat custom and client recommendations.
• To use all methods of customer communication, including phone calls, email and text messaging to capture business.
• To take personal responsibility to ensure that the client journey is as smooth and efficient as possible.
If this sounds like you please apply below.