We currently have a vacancy for a Driver coordinator/ Planner working for the onsite contract between the Crick and Coventry depot. The successful applicant would be required to work as part of the operations team and also responsible for day-to-day liaison with key customers, drivers & transport managers.
- Optimise driver availability against the client plan whilst complying with EU Regulations and RTD
- Responsible for updating and maintaining current driver availability on IT system.
- Have the ability to react to change and be flexible whilst working within tight parameters
- Achieve all client KPI's assigned, such as projected forecasts
- Ensure the relevant reports are updated & distributed
- To complete all administration accurately, professionally, in line with the agreed format and timescales
- Maintain strong working relationships with the client
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Highly organised and time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Full driving license
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a Transport/ Operations field. The working hours will be 8.00-17.00 Monday to Friday but maybe subject to change to meet clients' needs during peak periods.
For immediate consideration please send a CV to Helen White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07436799891