My client based in Coventry is seeking a Quality Control Technician.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Educated to University degree level or equivalent professional qualification in Life Sciences related subject - Or Diploma/Certificate in related Life Science subject.
Ideally 6 months to 1`years experience at QC within Pharmaceutical industry.
Good understanding of GDP/GMP
Purpose of the role:
- Support the Quality Control department by performing QC task to ensure that departmental processes are followed and systems are maintained in compliance with regulatory (GDP & GMP) and customer expectations.
- Support Quality Management with QC related tasks, including inspection and release of incoming goods &materials, returns, recalls, samples management, temperature management, in-process control as well as other QC activities to ensure full compliance.
- Monitor and report contractual QC KPIs as agreed with clients.
- Develop and maintain robust QC procedures for related activities ensuring full regulatory compliance.
- Liaise directly with clients in relation to their areas of responsibilities, including reporting of KPIs and attending internal management review meetings and meetings with clients.
- Support the quality management team with QA related processes such as internal audits, CAPA management, change controls.
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and operational staff to ensure good communication channels are established and multi-departmental tasks are followed as per written procedures and in a timely manner.
- Support business strategies and embrace a culture of quality and excellence.
A full detailed job description is available, please contact Ruth on 07764959511