Pertemps Managed solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public sector client in London who are looking to recruit a Sr. .Net Developer.
It’s a 6 months contract role paying a rate £500-550 PD . Please not that this role is outside IR35.
- Work closely with the users of the systems you support to understand their needs
- Be responsible for leading the development of product iterations based on user needs
- Support our systems during office hours, and sometimes out of hours (for which you’ll be paid an allowance and further hourly payment when on call)
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environment
All our .NET developers must have
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team and community, both developers and non-developers
- Help build and maintain a diverse, inclusive culture across the development community, growing awareness, inclusivity, and balance
- Help with hiring, taking part in recruitment of other developers
- A deep experience of application development using technology stacks including;
○ .NET (ASP/ C#/ VB)
○ Microsoft SQL Server 2005/8/10/14/16
○ Visual Studio Team Services and/or Git
- A systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience of supporting and iterating live services
- Experience of modern development and deployment techniques, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience of working in agile teams
As a senior .NET developer you’ll also have
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- A strong commitment to supporting live services, taking responsibility for resolving issues and including others where needed
- The ability to quickly learn new languages and frameworks and willingness to pick the right tool for the job
- The ability to manage technical debt appropriately and proportionately
- Knowledge of open source principles and technologies
- Familiarity with practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Experience of mentoring and supporting your colleagues, whether one-to-one or in groups.
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!