Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client in Swindon who are looking to recruit a Sharepoint Developer/Administrator
Please not this role is outside IR35.
- Extensive SharePoint experience (especially 2007 – they are migrating from 2007 – 2016)
- Strong tech skills (as outlined below)
- This role requires a blend of SharePoint developer and administrator key skills to cover projects and BAU support activities.
The role-holder will participate in a SharePoint migration project (2007 to 2016 on-premise) with the following;
- Rework and rebuild of functionality, including WebParts and .dll’s
- Create .wsp’s
- Make changes to web.congif and MasterPages if required
- Customise out of the box features.
The role will also cover SharePoint administrative duties such as;
- Investigate and resolve support issues
- Maintain and undertake testing around infrastructure server patching
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!