Job title: Production Operative
CV's to: Alessia.email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join a busy team working for a leading manufacturing company. The purpose of this role is to provide accuracy in a fast paced working environment.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £22,632 with an increase of salary after the probationary period is passed. Working Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday half a day totalling 38 hours per week.
Main duties for Production Operative:
- Manufacturing of chemicals
- Manual labour
- Maintaining client KPI's and adhering to H&S processes.
- Working in a busy production environment
- Production and Forklift driving duties
- Ensuring jobs are completed on time as per to the production time
- Maintaining good housekeeping at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Must have a Forklift licence
- Ability to work in a busy production environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible attitude and team player
- Must be able to work accurately whilst under pressure
Benefits - permanent position available, 22 days holiday + national holidays, increase of salary after probationary period is passed.
Working hours of this role are Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday 7:30am - 2:00pm OR 9:30am - 4:00pm.
If you are interested click APPLY!