Our client; a National Award winning Domiciliary Care company providing non-medical care and companionship services for older people is looking for an experienced Care Manager to join their business.
As Care Manager you will have excellent management experience of service provision in the care profession, and a minimum standard of working towards Level 5 QCF diploma in care and the Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent in order to satisfy all regulatory requirements.
This role would cover the management of staff and responsibility for their workload and participate in the growth of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Registered Managers and owners in the management of the home
- Support management in the delivery of cooperate and strategic objectives
- The appointed person will lead and develop a dynamic team in the delivery of a high-quality care and service
- Represent the company professionally with a range of stakeholders and external contracts
- Utilise strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the company in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers
- Provide hand on support and strong leadership to a team who cares passionately about the residents in their care
- Will have in-depth knowledge of current legislation and CQC expectations
- Oversee the management and development of a staff team and provide mentorship and support to ensure high quality of patient centred care
- Ensure all care delivery is carried out within the company Quality Standards and Policies and procedures
- Lead all aspects of care within the home such as Quality Assurance, Recruitment, Training, Staff supervision, Appraisals and managing staff performance and rota management such as staffing levels and skills mix on each shift and marketing
- Lead, direct, supervise and motivate staff
- Must have a solid background in the care home management
- Must be a forward thinker and driven to improve and develop services continuously
A competitive salary will be provided for the right candidate but applicants must be a registered manager to CQC/CSSIW/SSSC/RQIA satisfaction and a car owner.