Pertemps Recruitment are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the Islands leading providers of Healthcare; who have an opportunity for an HR Generalist to join them on a short term contract of approx. 2 -3 months.
Your duties for HR Generalist will include, but not be limited to:-
- Providing administrative services for all HR processes and procedures
- Support training delivery and job evaluation processes
- Coordinate administrative support for the recruitment and selection process
- Policies and procedures amendments
- Ensure the relevant HR database is kept up to date
- Screening potential applicants CVs and assist in the production of job descriptions, person specifications and job adverts with the appropriate branding.
Attributes for the role of HR Generalist:-
- Experience working within a HR department or within a role supporting a HR team
- A highly organised approach to your work with the ability to prioritise work load
- Excellent verbal communication skills and preferably minute taking experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A flexible working attitude
Should you find yourself available and have the experience required for the HR Generalist position please apply ASAP.