Our client a well-established Island based charity is looking for a temporary Fundraising Assistant to commence employment on a two day a week basis through to the end of September. As such they are looking to recruit a enthusiastic and capable individual to drive and generate future fundraising opportunities.
Reporting to the Community Fundraiser, your role will support the administration of activities and will include the below responsibilities. This list is not exhaustive of the tasks you will undertake:
- Supporting the administration of activities
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Liaising with individuals at all levels
- Undertaking internet research
- Support the team and events
- Stock taking
- Help prepare for up and coming campaigns
- Responsible for collection boxes
Desired skills and experience
- Previous fundraising experience
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple deadlines
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent customer care skills
This position is based on a temporary arrangement based on two 6 hour days a week, preferably Monday's and Friday's through to the end of September. Should you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please click 'Apply'.
Please note you must be available to start the assignment over the next few weeks.