CUSTOMER INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Do you have experience of working within pensions and finance; who is highly numerate and looking for a new opportunity? If so, our client, an international business who specialise within financial planning and investments are recruiting for a Customer Investment Advisor to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Customer Investment Advisor you will be the first port of call for customers wishing to access their finances. Whilst adhering to company guidelines, you will accompany customers through a telephone based process where you should be completely customer focussed and deliver the highest levels of integrity and customer service at all times.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining contact with product providers
- To operate within FCA and other regulatory rules at all times.
- To act in a professional and customer focused manner in accordance with the company values at all times.
- Monitor and keep customer files up-to-date
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Pensions/Financial Services knowledge and experience
· Previous telephone based customer service experience
- Can work equally well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
If you feel you have the desired experience and available for interview immediately. please click 'Apply'.