Would you like to work for a world-leading automotive supplier in Sunderland, with a view of earning up to £363 per week plus attractive monthly bonuses? This expansive, modern JIT (Just in Time) facility is recruiting experienced Production Operators, where once successful, you will join a close-knit community of manufacturing experts.
A key supplier of some of the largest automotive brands in the world, our state-of-the-art manufacturing hub has been a market-leader in headliners and car components for decades. Due to their quality standards, we are seeking a minimum of 6 months in assembly/ quality/ machinist experience from all applicants for the Production Operator post.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Handling of headliners on assembly bench
- Fitting electrical wiring, foam blocks and patches
- Use of hand glue guns and other air tools
- Visual quality checks on all products
- Use of tow truck to deliver product to line side
- Work in line with process flows and health and safety standards
In turn, you can expect to earn between £326 - £363 per week, with an overtime premium of £12.54 per hour for any additional Saturday hours. There are currently a number of shift patterns available for the Production Operator post, involving rotational shifts (earlies/lates/nights).
To be successful for this position, candidates must hold the following attributes:
- Preferably have some experience of working as an operator within a factory/production/assembly environment
- Ability work in a fast paced and high pressure environment with strict hourly targets
- Be comfortable with the use of hand tools / air tools (experienced preferred)
- Demonstrate a fantastic work ethic & attitude
- Be responsible with care and attention given to your workmanship
- Able to work on Saturdays when required
- Must want to commit to a full time working hours long term role
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for the Production Operator vacancy, please click below to apply.