Trainee Windscreen Repairer
Pertemps have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Windscreen Technician. We have two positions available, one based in the Darlington area and another based in Gateshead.
You will initially be trained by another Windscreen technician, assisting them with their daily tasks. After 12 weeks your training will be complete, once this happens you will still work in a pair, but no longer as a trainee and is your responsibilities will increase.
- Communicating with customers face to face
- Assist the Windscreen Technician with daily duties
- Repair damaged windscreens using automated technology
- To abide by strict health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Collect and deliver customer vehicles
- You must possess a full UK driving licence.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given, however we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate good customer service, commitment andstrong work ethic.
Working hours are 08.00-17.00 Monday to Friday with a rate of pay of £8.62 (rising to £8.79 after April 1st). This position is on a temporary-ongoing basis, with an initial probation period of 3 months.
If you are interested, please apply for more details.