Project Support Administrator
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project administrator to work on assignment at one of the UK's leading utility companies, National Grid.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Project Administrator. The role will support the Gas Operational department and project team to provide an efficient level of administration and customer service support. The right candidate must have proven work experience from working within a project or similar work environment.
The role is based within a modern state of the art office in National Grid, Warwick.
- Experience of working in organisations with timebound and competing priorities
- Experience of working within a Project Support position or within a project environment would be beneficial
- Excellent Customer Service skills and the ability to resolve complex customer queries
- Experience of document management and best practice regarding information storage
- Experience of working in a team, working together towards the delivery of team goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately understand customer requirements and to provide clear advice as required.
- Experience of working effectively to comply with business processes and standards
- Experience of analysing data and problem solving
- Significant knowledge of office practices
- Stakeholder engagement
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages and business systems (SAP, MS Offfice and Share point are also desirable)
- Experience of working with project development plans
- Experience of working on your own initiative and within a self driven wpork envorinment
Key Tasks within the role:
- Provide administrative support to management and the wider project team
- Organise and prepare for departmental meetings
- Minute taking
- Customer query management (written and verbal communication)
- Diary management
- Ownership of departmental software update, in particular, spreadsheets
- Implement, own and manage central document storage for projects
- Book travel - UK and overseas for the wider department
- Data Owner in line with GDPR regulations
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders within the business in order to provide and gain updates for wider communication
- Departmental Hub administration
- KPI data and reporting updates
- Data Analysis
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs .Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for any work assignment
Not the right role for you? Please feel free to email your CV to the following email address; Pertemps.email@example.com