£16500 - £20000 per annum
£19000 - £30000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Bilingual Administrator / Consultant – Industrial – Temps
Are you bilingual? If you are fluent in English and either Polish, Hungarian, Romanian or Spanish, we would love to hear from you.
Our busy industrial temp desk is going from strength to strength, and due to this continued growth we are looking for a third consultant to join the team - No experience is necessary for this role, but we also welcome applications from candidates from a recruitment or sales background.
- Basic salary dependant on your previous experience
- Great work life balance – working Monday to Friday days – no evenings or weekends!
- Central Bristol office with car parking available
- Company car + fuel card after qualifying period
- 28 days holiday per year
- Corporate days and Black Tie events
- Company share incentive plan
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution
- Company pension
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP)
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in "The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For" every year since 2007
About the role
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Contacting candidates who apply for job adverts
- Using search tools to source candidates
- Assisting with registration of candidates
- Maintaining database of candidates
- Other various administration duties
- Payroll for 100+ temporary staff
If you are already an experienced recruitment consultant, there will also be the opportunity to develop new business and maintain your own client portfolio
To find out more, submit your CV online or call our office on 0117 9294422 and ask for Jane Bewick
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.