£18000 - £25000 per annum
£16500 - £20000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Recruitment Consultant – Industrial – Temp
Our busy industrial temp desk is going from strength to strength, and due to this continued growth we are looking for a third consultant to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to join our two existing, experienced consultants, on a hot desk with potential to also develop your own new business
- Basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Central Bristol office with car parking available
- Company car + fuel card after qualifying period
- 28 days holiday per year
- Corporate days and Black Tie events
- Company share incentive plan
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution
- Company pension
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP)
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in "The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For" every year since 2007
About the role
- Business development: This is not an environment of endless, high-volume telesales; we value quality over quantity, but you will be expected to convert new clients on a monthly basis.
- Managing and building relationships with our large active client base and their key contacts.
- Recruiting, interviewing and managing temporary workers
- Payroll for temporary workers and invoicing clients
- Regularly visiting clients to win new business and build relationships
- To assist you, you will have support from a national network of branches, access to key corporate accounts with industry-leading organisations on sole-supply / PSL agreements, and the provision of a 24/7 manned "out of hours" service - NO DIRECT ON CALL!
To find out more, submit your CV online or call our office on 0117 9294422 and ask for Jane Bewick
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.