Experienced CNC turner required for a local precision engineering firm. This role will involve setting and operating CNC lathes and manual machining / metal working for the aerospace and defence sectors.
- 6am – 2pm - £12-13ph
- 2pm - 10pm – 25% shift premium
- Paid overtime available
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free parking on site
Situated between Bristol and Bath, not far from Keynsham, this company is not easily accessible by public transport – own transport advisable!
About the role
- A stable and lucrative career in the machine shop, with potential for career progression
- Setting and operating various CNC lathes using Fanuc controls
- Manual machine operation
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
An ideal CNC Turner will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in CNC Turning - operating and setting lathes
- Programming/Editing with Fanuc controls (beneficial)
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Time served would be advantageous.
- The ability to run numerous machines simultaneously.
- Self-Inspection of own work.
- Machining to tight tolerances.
- Low batch machining (1 – 200)
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Janine
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion