£26364 - £34000 per annum
£37000 - £42000 per annum
£37100 per annum
CNC machinist with wood working experience required for Bristol Fishponds based company
- Monday to Friday
- £11 - £13ph, dependant on experience
- 12 week temp-to-perm contract
About the role
- Creating CNC programs
- Testing of programs once completed to ensure they are correct with original patterns.
- Technical knowledge of CNC machines
- The upkeep and maintenance of machine on a planned basis
- Safe operation of machine including Risk Assessments
- Ability to understand program codes
- Problem solving
- Maintenance to include greasing etc
- Tool changing/calibration and arranging re-sharpening
- Produce production sheets for wood shop on daily basis
- Machine operation
We would also welcome applications from general machinists without CNC programming experience for other roles at this location.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Janine
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.