£10.01 - £13.05 per hour
£12.22 - £15.93 per hour
£35000 per annum
Mechanically biased assembly work for an industry leading manufacturer in Yate
- £12.50ph (PAYE) £15ph (Umbrella)
- Monday - Friday 0800 – 1600
About the role
- Varied machinery assembly skills within a precision machinery environment.
- Completion of a whole assemblies, using drawings and parts list.
- Build mechanical components into sub-assemblies and through to machine systems
- Knowledge of the correct fit of tolerances required for successful sub-assembly operation
The right candidate
- Ideally hold a time served apprenticeship
- Ability to work at speed to meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
- Ability to interpret and understand complex GA drawings
- Detailed machine build experience
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Janine or Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.