£35000 per annum
£32000 - £42000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: pension + additional benefits
£34,000 per annum
Split over two sites – Avonmouth and Teignmouth
The perfect role for a 17th Edition qualified Electrician looking for great work life balance.
About the role
- Carrying out daily inspections including identification, reporting and rectification of faults to reduce breakdowns.
- Undertaking preventative maintenance on electrical items, rectifying process/plant electrical faults
- Ensure that electrical workshop, equipment and facilities are adequate and maintained.
- Planning of electrical maintenance work.
- Assist in the production of risk assessments and method statements for planned work.
- To carry out maintenance and inspections as required by the works engineering team.
- Supervision of sub contract labour as required.
The right candidate
- Electrical Maintenance skills. (Apprentice trained, ONC, IEE 17th Edition)
- Previous experience of planned maintenance schemes
- Working knowledge of PLC's.
- Working knowledge of HV switchgear and procedures.
- Full understanding of electrical isolation and permitting procedures.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Janine or Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.