£37000 - £42000 per annum
£37100 per annum
£16500 - £17500 per annum
Permanent job opportunity for skilled mechanical assembly workers!
Experienced mechanical production technician required at a thriving plasma technology business, providing high performance, flexible tools to semiconductor processing customers involved in research and development, and production.
- £23,500 – £25,000pa, dependant on experience
- Monday – Thursday 0800-1630
- Friday 0800-1300
- Paid overtime – x1.3 for weekday/Saturday AM, x2 for Saturday PM
- 25 days paid holiday pro rata
Incredible employee benefits, including
- Private health insurance and dental insurance
- Company sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, salary exchange car scheme and more!
You will be responsible for building systems and piece parts to achieve the build schedules of high technology products to meet the demands of a global customer base. This is a fast paced manufacturing environment with a strong team work culture where you will be building precision equipment that is used at the forefront of scientific research and development.
The right candidate
- Time served Mechanical apprenticeship or relevant professional qualification
- Extensive experience in production/manufacturing background, particularly in the field of pneumatics
- Skilled at pipe bending - in particular, small bore stainless steel pipe bending.
- Detailed fitting skills to precision level
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to fault find and implement corrective action
To find out more, please respond with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422, option 3 and ask for Bethan or Janine
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.