Depot Co-ordinator required for a company who supply small tools equipment to the railways, based in Avonmouth, Bristol. This role will be responsible for all co-ordination related to the successful day to day running of the depot.
- £21,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours Mon – Thurs 0730 -1545, Fri 0600 – 1400
- Overtime paid at £15 per hour
- EXCELLENT standby package - plenty of opportunity to be on standby
- 20 days holiday per year plus lieu days for bank holiday
- Free parking on site
About the job
- Key focus of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction (including, but not limited to right-time deliveries/collections).
- Liaising with Depot Manager, Depot Supervisor, Hire Desks, other depots, suppliers and employees in the depot in a proactive and professional manner.
- Highlight any potential gaps in plant orders to ensure customer satisfaction and increase revenue opportunities.
- Arrange for plant and equipment to be picked from the ‘Ready For Hire’ to satisfy each customer order.
- To identify any off-hire damages ensuring that the details are immediately forwarded to the Depot Supervisor for pricing.
- Support the management of the employee roster on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure plant and equipment are stored/loaded/transported in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Working with the Depot Supervisor, ensure the depot and yard is maintained in a clean and fit for purpose
- Ensure vehicles are loaded correctly and within their specific load-bearing capacity.
- Carry out regular checks to ensure all plant and equipment are being handled and stored in an appropriate manner.
- To work with the business to ensure compliance with Rail Industry Standards and statutory legislation
The right candidate
- Educated to reasonable level, including basic numeracy and literacy
- Driving licence – Desirable
- Knowledge of the Railway Infrastructure / area/ rail plant preferable
- Ability to hold a PTS certificate
- Good I.T Skills
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.