NIGHT SHIFT - Process operator (Mechanical bias) required for manufacturing company in Clevedon, BS21
- NIGHT SHIFT
- 37 hours per week
- £28,477 per annum
- 12 month FTC
- Employee benefits including healthcare, performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions, and 25 days holiday per annum.
- Full training will be given to the successful applicants.
About the job
- Must be capable of fully understanding and working to process and manufacturing instructions and specifications
- To provide general support to team leader / manager in maintaining and improving overall effectiveness of the channel
- To assist in identifying areas of improvement and participating in continual improvement activities.
- General daily maintenance of machines, equipment and working environment 5S
The right candidate
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry – mechanical assembly
- Mechanically minded, perhaps with City and Guilds or equivalent in mechanical engineering
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Justyna or Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.