Mechanically biased assembly work for an industry leading manufacturer in Yate
- £12.50-£16ph dependant on experience
- Umbrella / LTD company contractors welcome
- Monday - Friday 0800 – 1600
- Lots of overtime available - extra hours each day or on Saturday mornings
About the role
- Varied machinery assembly within a precision machinery environment.
- Completion of a whole assemblies, using drawings and parts list.
- Build mechanical components into sub-assemblies and through to machine systems
- Knowledge of the correct fit of tolerances required for successful sub-assembly operation
The right candidate
- Ideally hold a time served apprenticeship
- Several years of industrial experience in detailed, precision assembly
- Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
- Ability to interpret and understand complex GA drawings
- Previous experience working with machinery with moving / rotating parts, automation machines etc - for example printing presses, packaging machines, automation equipment etc.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.